Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Work with Salesforce Technical Architect and Business Analysts to translate business requirements to deployable work products
- Develop, test and deploy Lightning and Visualforce pages, apex classes, triggers, visual work flow and process builder
- Integrate with on premise and cloud based systems using Salesforce and third party APIs
- Execute full life-cycle deployments from development to sandbox production
- Collaborate with project management team to communicate technical issues and drive timely solutions
- Contribute to project design and technical documentation
- A minimum of three years hands-on software development experience with a minimum of one year on Force.com Platform
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Good understanding of the core Salesforce platform products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Hold one or more Salesforce Certifications, preferably Platform Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required to support firms engagements
- U.S. citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.