Concord (noun) con·cord | a state of agreement; harmony
At Concord we believe that agreements are the foundation of everything - progress, possibilities and potential. That is why our mission is in our name: to empower people to agree more. Concord was built to eliminate the countless frictions that stand in the way of winning agreements. Those frictions not only cost time and money, they are dividing us and halting opportunities for everyone.
With 95% of the world’s companies still managing their agreements through an antiqued manual process, we are disrupting this final frontier and pioneering a new way forward. Our B2B SaaS contract management solution is already empowering over 400 organizations and 220,000 users across 132 countries. And we are just getting started. If you have the passion, ambition and collaborative spirit to create a future where everyone can agree more, come and work with us.
Our Sales Team is passionate about product and lives and breathes it every day. New logos and managing accounts are both core functions of the team and the environment is fast paced. Above all, the whole team operates as stakeholders in the business and treats our clients as partners. As an Account Executive, you will be a key team member of our mid-market and enterprise sales team, responsible for partnering to define sales plans for both new business acquisition and account management with an emphasis on new logos. You will fully understand the B2B landscape, drive revenue through new customer acquisition and create long term customer relationships.
At Concord you will:
- Execute go to market strategies based on target market and customer data
- Build new customer relationships through dedicated prospecting and driving sales in a dynamic market
- Create long-term business relationships future clients
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required
- Ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs and incorporate customer perspective to deliver recommended solutions for their specific needs
- Manage prospect communication and pipeline in Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of quota carrying B2B SaaS sales and account management experience
- Experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
- Demonstrated track record of building strong internal and external relationships
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills with familiarity with Salesforce and modern sales tool stacks preferred.
- Proven adept at working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Team Player
- Bachelor's Degree
Concord is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.