Based in our National Support Center in south Denver, Tuff Shed is recruiting for an experienced Recruiting Specialist.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager-Human Resources, you will be a key member of our forward-thinking, business-focused team, and will have the unique opportunity to make a real difference to the company.
Are you technically savvy with exceptional organizational skills and a passion for quality work delivered time and time again? If so, our team would like to speak with you! We will value your passion for process and accuracy and your drive to be the specialist in supporting our recruiting efforts to fill high-volume, critical positions across all regions in the organization.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SUCCESSFUL TUFF SHED RECRUITING SPECIALIST?
- A passion for producing high quality, accurate detailed work. A go-to taskmaster!
- Confident communication with others based on your knowledge and expertise
- Helpful supportive communication and service with managers to achieve staffing goals
- Manage the recruiting process for designated positions including sourcing candidates and prescreening
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates, administers assessments, and makes recommendations for hire for designated positions
- Manages and maintains Applicant Tracking System and recruiting software including workflow, candidate activity, and job postings
- Prepares and distributes job offer letters and relocation information, when requested
- Administers assessments to candidates while becoming a subject matter expert with assessment tools
- Operate with a sense of urgency to manage high volume recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure both a consistent and timely candidate experience
- Pipeline talent and drive proactive recruitment strategies to anticipate future openings
- Develops and executes effective recruiting campaigns and activities to include social media, active and passive candidate searches, using networking and traditional recruitment methods, and tracks effectiveness of these efforts
- Represents and promotes Tuff Shed in a positive way, delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Develop and maintain recruiting status reporting to offer visibility into recruiting efforts
- Track Recruiting success using key metrics
- Conducts follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting strategy
- Schedules/reschedules interviews as needed for the factory location
- Source candidates using web-based recruiting methods and social media, as well as traditional means of referrals, networking, job fairs, etc
- Attract and recruit top talent to support our staffing efforts across a given region within the organization
WHAT YOU BRING:
Possess a process improvement mindset to identify opportunities to streamline and optimize recruiting activities
Must have very strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency in completing tasks
Offer support during factory job fair season
Out of the box creative thinker. Utilize creative sourcing and recruiting methods
Must be self-motivated and a self-starter, taking ownership of job responsibilities
Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, enthusiasm and passion
Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS)
Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or a related field, preferred
2+ years of full-time recruiting experience preferred
Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the growth of the team! We offer competitive salary and great benefits including paid vacation, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
ABOUT TUFF SHED:
Founded on an entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering commitment to quality, Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built more than one million buildings for satisfied customers. We utilize cutting edge green technology in our materials and manufacturing processes, and hold multiple U.S. Patents.
- Learn more about us, check out the Tuff Shed at www.TUFFSHED.com
- Interested? We encourage you to submit an application; shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran