We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. The success of ESSMetron is built by committed, efficient employees who believe in our company, who gain satisfaction from their work, and who strive towards extraordinary achievement. We believe that people work best in an environment where they are recognized for their efforts and respected as individuals.
What We Are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Test Technician who provides instruction & leadership to employees & customers in the areas of customer service, trouble shooting, startups, parts, field service, warranty evaluations, and returned goods. Design and construct new test equipment. Assist test, service & quality control departments. Perform new product R&D & evaluation, Provide technical training for customers, representatives & employees on new & existing products.
- High Energy
- Self Motivated
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Perform technical support via telephone, fax, & email. Provides customers with answers to technical questions, over the phone troubleshooting, drawings, & general assistance
- Perform field service warranty & service calls as well as startup services for new installations.
- Complete new product research, development, & evaluation
- Complete functional testing of all models of completed controllers & custom built controls
- Assist engineering department with research, development, and evaluation of new proposed equipment
- Process RGA & apply customer credit when appropriate
- Designs & constructs new test equipment
- Perform quality inspections & documentation for all TSSI projects
- Ability to read & interpret wiring schematics
- Experience working with 12 VDC to 120 VDC
- Experience working with 12 VAC to 38,600 VAC
- Ability to troubleshoot relay logic & PLC based circuits
- Across the line & reduced current motor control troubleshooting & testing
- Variable frequency drive control troubleshooting & testing
- Switch board troubleshooting & testing
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment & conduct training over the phone
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time (up to 75% of the time) to accomplish customer training, service repairs or start ups
- Must have a clean driving record & be eligible for government clearance work
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of time. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles. The position requires good manual dexterity. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and able to work up to 16 hours a day.
What Else Do I Need To Know About Being A Quality Control Test Technician For ESSMETRON?
Hours: Full Time, with a minimum of 40 hours per week .
Travel: 75% travel for extended periods of time. Possibly up to 16 hour days & weekends. Travel with a 24 hour notice for domestic travel & 48 hour notice for international travel
Start Date: Immediately
Company Benefits Include:
- Sick Pay
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Long Term Disability
As one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of low and medium voltage power distribution product solutions, integrated power distribution centers, custom control products, modular control buildings and skid mounted power distribution & pumping systems. With over 60 years of experience, ESSMetron has produced the highest quality products for the most demanding applications & environments know.