ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Provider Data team is responsible for partnering with our Care Partners to turn their provider networks into market leading integrated delivery systems. We are reimagining how the network development, network management, and provider relations functions can advance affordable, simple, and personal care for our members. As the Provider Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Care Partners and other participating providers to build and strengthen the foundation of provider data exchanged between our organizations. You will serve as a key contributor to the strong data connection between Bright and our network participants.
- Manage all current and future provider data from contracted entities
- Continuously streamline and improve our provider data structure
- Work with a delegated employee inside of our Care Partner to obtain mandatory data elements, updates, and any data improvements
- Assist in keeping the Provider Data group organized between contracting, fee schedule creation, and provider database
- Assist in creating business rules, understanding specific requirements, and working with our team to create needed provider data extracts
- Acts as the subject matter expert on provider data, provider database, provider data ecosystem
- Creates specialty mapping for new care partners and new vendors
- Supports team in provider audits and filings that happen through the year to include providing ad hoc provider data reports and participating in calls as appropriate
- Handles escalated provider data issues that have a verified root cause of a provider data error
- Maintain low queue volume on provider maintenance and non-par claims
- Participates in cross-department teams to analyze business opportunities and address critical issues
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Highschool diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Three (3) or more years of in data analytics, provider/customer relations, data entry, and/or project management required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and, preferably, experience in SQL, Access, and Database management
- Previously worked in a customer (provider) facing role
- Collaborative and relationship-driven style in building effective data transmissions between entities
- Strong ability to problem solve and proven ability to learn quickly and work independently.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required. Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.