SUMMARY: WYCO FIELD SERVICES, LLC is a full-service, turnkey wireless and OSP services company specializing in 5G network builds. Our team of industry professionals brings decades of experience along with a passion for delivering the best possible service to our customers. At WYCO Field Services, we take great pride in offering a quality product at competitive prices. Our goal is to deliver customer-focused, technology-driven solutions. As a leader in our industry, WYCO Field Services is committed to the core values of integrity, customer focus, quality of work, and empowerment of our employees. Our company culture embraces employees who are committed to their work and the value of our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a mid-level project coordinator position in support of the Wireless Site Acquisition and Architectural/Engineering Team.
- Submit Purchase Order Requests to Clients and Vendors upon direction from PM, Site Acquisition or Engineering
- Develop spreadsheets for tracking project deliverables, track Purchase Order Requests to various clients, track incoming and outgoing Purchase Orders
- Track billable milestones and alert accounting when an activity is billable
- Coordinate with Project Manager for updates on deliverables to the client
- Attend team meetings with PM and report on the weeks progress and projected timelines
- Assist the PM in activities as needed
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Smartsheets, and Sage
- Ability to develop strategic reports based on items tracked
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- A demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-Starter – can learn quickly and stay on task.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Wireless Telecom experience preferred
- Customer Service - Manages difficult Client situations; Responds promptly to Client's needs; Solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports and respects diversity.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with difficult situations.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external opportunities; Adapts strategy to rapidly changing conditions.
- Work Ethics and punctuality – Has an attitude of going the extra mile when expected. Is focused on being on time and is available in the office to interface with the team members to facilitate their work-related requests on a daily basis.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan. MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.