Technology drives our ability to be industry leaders by developing the next generation of user-centered solutions that are changing the way our people connect, explore, and interact with information and our customers. As a member of our extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you will improve upon and develop new products that help nourish millions of people. We need our people to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about learning, building new things that delight our customers and driving success as part of an amazing team, Ardent Mills Product Development might be your next career step!
About the Job
Ardent Mills is looking for a technically savvy, driven, and strategic technical product owner to join our product delivery team! This is an excellent opportunity to lead and define our Microsoft Productivity Platform, consisting of tools in Microsoft's M365 and Power Platform Suites. This role will be an integral part of Ardent Mills' technology transformation journey. As a Technical Product Owner, you provide technical strategy, governance and direction to our teams and stakeholders, ensure high quality delivery standards in the Power Platform and closely partner with various product stakeholders to define roadmaps for usage within Ardent Mills. We are looking for someone who has a passion for leveraging innovative technology solutions, simplifying user experiences, standardizing application landscapes, and enabling our product teams to go faster.
Your Day to Day
- Lead, design and architect tools within the Microsoft Productivity Platform including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Power BI, DevOps, Yammer, Power Platform - Flow, Delve, Sway, Stream, in collaboration with related leadership.
- Assist in the development of training documentation and protocols and provide training as needed.
- Implement and maintain cost-effective Microsoft subscriptions, licensure, user and group protocols and usage.
- Work in collaboration with Ardent Mills Enterprise Architecture team to ensure awareness of emerging technologies and to drive enterprise standards in the Microsoft Productivity Platform.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture, product managers, product owners, tech leads and business stakeholders to identify and prioritize initiatives to deliver significant business impact in the Microsoft Productivity Platform space.
- Manage and own the Microsoft Productivity Platform product backlog and roadmaps. Prioritize items to ensure high velocity for development team and reduce time to market.
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, technology approach and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Partner with Enterprise Information Security to implement security protocols in adherence to Ardent Mills policies.
- Provide mentoring and technical oversight to team members as needed.
- Monitor and optimize cost structure/run rates across new and existing technical solutions.
- Troubleshoot, research, test enterprise-level issues; implement solutions within the Microsoft Productivity Platform based on change management guidelines.
- Tenant level maintenance and support driving best practices end-user experience and interactivity for O365 suite.
- Serve as an L3 escalation point for complex issues.
- 5-7• Years professional work experience with tools in the Microsoft M365 and Power Platform Suites including Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams, PowerBI, Flow, Delve,etc.
- Ability to influence decision makers and work successfully in cross-functional teams
- Can clearly tasks and goals for the broader team, follow-up to ensure timely execution as needed within Agile Framework
Nice to Have
- Sharepoint development experience
- Dynamics 365
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Leadership skills including influencing others
- Manufacturing/Food Industry Business Acumen
At Ardent Mills, everyone matters and everyone has a voice. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and team members and the decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, aboriginality, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, age, political affiliation, or any other non-merit characteristic protected by law or not. Together, celebrating our differences, we make Ardent Mills.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.
Denver Office CO, Remote CO
1875 Lawrence Street, Denver CO, 80202