Welltok is a data-driven, enterprise SaaS company that delivers the healthcare industry's leading consumer activation platform. Welltok's solutions empower leading health plans, employers, providers and public entities to connect consumers with personalized health improvement resources, making it easy and rewarding for consumers to complete actions that optimize their health and wellbeing.
We are growing rapidly and excited for you to join our journey! Welltok was ranked on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list for the 3rd consecutive year, ranked #1 on the 2019 Tech Tribune's Best Technology Startups in Colorado and has been a staple on fastest-growing company lists for the past five years (Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500).
At Welltok, we're proud of what we're accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
In your role as Product Manager for the data platform, you will lead strategy and execution for data management capabilities within our portfolio by working in partnership with the market solution leaders, sales, marketing, and product development teams. You will drive the product roadmap and build strong business and technical relationships with internal and external partners, and you will lead commercialization activities for your products.
- Manage the full life cycle of a product, from concept to feature decisions to timely launch
- Develop and prioritize product roadmap based upon feedback from users, customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders
- Build consensus amongst internal and external stakeholders on product and feature visions, then translated it in product requirement documentations
- Translate market needs by clearly defining use cases and product requirements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in defining planning, execution, and delivery of product releases
- Analyze user needs and feedback, and use data to inform strategic direction of the product
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders regarding new products and capabilities, as well as progress against product goals with clear metrics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and techniques
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of successful product management, including development and launch of new products in a matrixed environment
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business and/or technology problems
- Relevant experience in healthcare technology
- Experience with API/SDK integrations and cached/real-time data storage and retrieval
- Must be technical enough to convey problem statements to engineering with credibility
- Experience as a developer and understanding of development processes is preferred
- A computer science background, and familiarity with AWS are a major plus.
- Strong knowledge of agile software development methods
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects / initiatives simultaneously
- Awareness of modern design practices to ensure clarity in product vision, requirements, and backlog depth
- Certifications: Pragmatic Marketing, Scaled Agile
- Employment type: Full-time
- Education: BS/BA degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience: 2-5 years in related field
- Manages others: No
- Required travel: 10-20%
- Location: Denver, CO (Downtown) or Burlington, MA
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.