The Principal Success Manager will act as a Trusted Advisor to our largest customers. You will build and maintain strong relationships with our customers and be responsible for helping them achieve business goals and ROI from their investment with Myagi. The end result is increased value, adoption, customer satisfaction and ultimately retention of the Myagi footprint. You will also pioneer core Success processes.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Myag’s customers to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their teams and predictable growth for their businesses
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Myagi, utilize all of their licenses, add new users, increase engagement, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with Myagi account teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Advocating on behalf of the customer across Myagi’s cross-functional teams
- Addressing common business challenges and objectives of customers to appropriately map Myagi features and business benefits to their needs with success plans
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a renewal plan or escalate as needed
What You Have Done
- MBA/Masters preferred but not required
- Ideally 6+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another complex customer-facing role
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with customers to implement change management with technology
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Track record of creating and executing individualized success plans for >1,000 users
- Bias for action
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Substantial competency building trust, candor, and increasing performance in diverse teams
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design/deliver effective process improvements
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal “tribal knowledge“ to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Adidas, Intersport, Giant Bikes, New Balance, Garmin, Hibbett Sports and Bayer... to name a few.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a strong culture where we collaborate, challenge and support each other to pave successful careers. We have a global team of talented people, excited to transform the way knowledge is shared and help millions of frontline staff excel every day.
At Myagi, we believe in working better together. Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that inspires us and makes us feel part of a team. We believe any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 3 core values
Respect for the person before and the person after you: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others...“ and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and always thinking about the person that has to come after us. We strive to bring a depth of empathy to the company we build, each other and the people we serve.
Proactively open: Like 7-11, we’re always open. We foster respect for one another through candor. We look for opportunities to be open and give feedback that fosters excellence in everything we do. We believe success for our stakeholders (whether our teammates, clients or shareholders) comes when we focus on continuous learning and selfless coaching. The purpose is not to criticize but to elevate one another.
Do the right things right, Right now: We find the things that are like oxygen to us and our customers and we deliver them as if they were as critical to our existence as oxygen.
Why You’ll Love It Here
* Our Attitude: We’re creating a new industry from scratch!
* Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Channel Success.
* Our ROI: Reduce channel conflict, increase sell-in, and improve sell through.
* Our Technology: Integrations, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
* Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
* Our Clients: Great companies like Nike, Giant Bikes, Luxottica, Rip Curl, Hibbett Sports, Bayer, and Marriott.
* Our Team: Founders in their bones, who’ve done this before and are doing it again, but better.
* Our Values: They are unique - Respect for the person before and after, Proactively open, Do the right things right. Right now.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, and PTO we want you to take.
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.