Team Torchlight, within our Revenue Operations (ROPS) group, is a key driver of DaVita's growth. Team Torchlight identifies, develops, and implements strategies to support DaVita's growth and financial health in a quickly evolving healthcare landscape. Additionally, the team focuses on optimizing current processes through report automation and database management.
As an Analyst on Team Torchlight, you will join a team of highly motivated individuals and will be a key player in enhancing operating analytics, independently leading analyses and improving existing reporting in order to help identify new strategic growth opportunities.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete ad hoc analyses and build forecasting models to inform strategic questions
- Present findings and recommendations to leadership
- Critical thinking:
- Quickly gain an understanding of principal growth drivers and key metrics
- Understand the healthcare landscape and changing policies and conditions and their implication on the business
- Project management:
- Independently coordinate projects and manage workload and priorities
- Influence change and drive results through effective written and oral communication
- Develop, enhance and further automate reporting around key business drivers using SQL, VBA, Access, Python, etc.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a technical reporting or analytical role
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study required; graduate degree a plus
- Experience with writing SQL queries (MS SQL Server, PLSQL/Oracle, Netezza/Aginity)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- MS Access, Tableau, VBA, R, Python skills preferred
- Ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run analyses
- Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning projects and driving them to completion
- Aptitude for seeing the big picture in addition to crunching the numbers
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, easily digestible manner to a range of audiences
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A “community first, company second“ culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America