Tired of feeling as though you have no team or support behind you and your sales efforts?
Sick of having to wear multiple hats for several roles when all you want to do is SELL?
Looking for more growth opportunity and a company that values you personally and professionally?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions...then keep reading!
So what exactly do we do? Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography, virtual tours, and digital marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary imaging software system has changed the way that real estate agents market their properties. Check out our website for a comparison of our competitor’s images vs. our images.
Although our image quality is unprecedented we don’t just take “pretty pictures.” We provide real SOLUTIONS that matter to real estate professionals! We also do it with a 97% customer satisfaction rating! Since our foundation in 2010, we’ve been able to quickly expand into 31 markets nationwide...and we aren’t done yet!
Fun Fact: We were also voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
It is also important to note that we are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/ and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
So what will YOU do? We are looking for our next outside sales consultant for our Las Vegas market! Each territory has one designated, remote representative to be the “face” of Virtuance. Responsible for spreading the word in real estate offices, at real estate events and tradeshows, and anywhere else you can generate interest through individual meetings and group presentations. This job is geared towards building your business by gaining market share through new client acquisition and relationship building/management.
The skills you will be utilizing daily are: fun, energetic, and engaging presentation abilities, creative and solution based approaches on the phone, via email, and in person, and teamwork….to name a few. Those that thrive in a fast-paced role with lots of details and moving parts in an autonomous environment, will do well!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position or photography scheduling/order processing position
- An Inside Sales/Call Center position
- A Client Service position
- Boring, stagnant, or slow paced
- Generate and/or qualify leads to prospect daily
- Prospect (cold call) leads to secure a meeting, presentation, or photoshoot
- Build/manage a pipeline of prospects throughout all stages of the “sale”
- Add notes, tasks, and secured opportunities to our CRM
- Complete all your tasks in our CRM daily and assign tasks for future outreach
- Conduct meetings and presentations you have scheduled in a professional manner (this often also requires coordinating marketing materials as well as providing food/beverages)
- Drop in to offices you are prospecting and/or working with to leave marketing collateral, secure meetings/presentations, check in, etc
- Manage excellent communication among our team and with your clients (answering tasks, emails, calls, etc)
- Collaborate and share tips and tricks with the sales team so we can experiment and help one another to be successful
- Ensure our awesome company culture extends to our prospects/clients
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong technical aptitude, proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Process-focused, detail-oriented, and efficiency-driven
- Resourceful and creative
- Works well within a small team
- Able to drive frequently and often for long periods of time
- Excellent ability to organize/prioritize time efficiently and autonomously in the field and in your home office
- View objections as an exciting challenge
- Able to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Knowledge of real estate a plus - but not required
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
HOW TO APPLY:
So how do you join our team? Fill out the form below and upload a resume and cover letter. We will ONLY be reviewing applications from applicants that include both a cover letter and resume and whose cover letter answers the following questions:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment, in sales, over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?