Summary of Job:
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for the day to day management of the workplace experience requests as well as data collection and reporting that results from these requests. In addition, the Operations Specialist will support CREW’s adhoc and annual communication. This position reports to the Manager, Systems and Operations Analytics.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
Management of Building and Workplace Experience Requests
- Using the ticketing system (Salesforce), assigns building and workplace experience requests to CREW team members
- Serves as the initial point of contact for all building and workplace experience tickets
- Follows up with CREW team members to ensure all building and workplace experience requests are completed
- Supports Workplace Managers by providing regularly scheduled reporting on ticket management and team performance
Data Analysis and Insights
- Support the development and maintenance of Workplace reports and dashboards
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in CREW performance and operations
- Provide ongoing Workplace reports as determined by Manager, Systems and Operations Analytics or the Workplace leadership
- Ensure reliability and validity of data by updating incomplete records, ensuring consistent record storage, and ensuring data is easily accessible to team stakeholders.
Systems Administration and Data Management Tools
- Identify process improvement opportunities for the workplace team based on team KPI’s
- Collaborate with CRM and other teams to improve system functionality as lead by Manager, Systems and Operations Analytics
- Assist with training of CREW new hires and provisioning in CREW systems
- Special projects as assigned by Manager, Systems and Operations Analytics
- Draft and edit team communications as needed as well as part of the annual CREW Communications calendar
- Edit content on location pages and CREW department page of 2Universe to ensure current and thorough information
- Identify opportunities for communication including emails, 2Universe posts, digital signage, and more to support CREW team goals
- Analyze metrics from digital communications channels to identify trends of reader engagement
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience using a facility ticketing portal or Salesforce
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Experience in a large office environment or supporting multiple locations
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- A positive attitude and a focus on teamwork
- Excellent work ethic
- Good organization skills
- Eye for detail and creativity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to multitask, switch priorities as needed within a collaborative environment
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.