Prime Robotics is a leading global automation company serving the Logistics, Manufacturing and E-Commerce industries. With offices located in the U.S. and China, Prime Robotics develops cutting-edge solutions that are innovative, productive and scalable. Our mission is to accelerate supply chain logistics via best-in-class robotic solutions, and we’re looking for top talent to grow our teams across the globe!
Prime Robotics employees have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on a fast-growing global company. Curiosity, innovation and service are core attributes for all hires, and we’re dedicated to cultivating a workplace of growth, stability, and collaboration
We’re looking for a Mechtronics Engineer to join our team in Denver, Colorado. This is a crucial role that will assist Prime Robotics in building up our engineering team in Denver and developing several innovative new robots in the near future. This hire will have both mechanical and electrical knowledge, with an ability to focus on developing mobile robots such as forklifts and shelf carrying robots that drive huge economic benefit for our customers. Understanding of the various electrical components and sensors is crucial, and you will work with suppliers to help us move sourcing from China back to America.
We are looking for someone passionate about robots and flexible to hold meetings at night with colleagues in china, someone who is dedicated to company growth and interested in investing the time to help us achieve our goals. This role reports to the CEO at Prime Robotics and will work out of our Denver, Colorado headquarters.
- A passion for robotics and innovation
- Independently motivated with ability to work as part of a team
- Smart & results driven
- Positive attitude
- Clear and effective communicator
- Ability to manage projects to completion
- MSc. in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer/Automation Engineering with at least 3 years of experience;
- Experience in 3d modeling in SolidWorks and 2D in AutoCad
- Experience designing robots or industrial systems
- Experience with cabling or wire harnesses
- Understanding of safety certifications like CE
Nice to have
- Programing ability in C++, Python or Java
- Experience with the kinds of structures in a forklift
- An eye for industrial design
- Chinese language skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Participation in the on-call schedule is required. There may be travel required for up to 2 weeks at a time during an implementation. Flexibility to work in off hours in order to coordinate with the China team is desired.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & compensation
- Medical, dental and insurance
- Vacation/sick leave
- Dog friendly & weekly happy hours
- Hands-on experience & skills growth
- A culture of innovation, opportunity and growth
- $80,000 - $100,000 US Annually