From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and drive operational excellence. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Serving as a member of our Go to Market team, the Marketing Coordinator will execute marketing campaigns in support of the annual marketing plan and event and sponsorship portfolio as well as other growth initiatives for assigned industries/service lines. In this highly collaborative role, you will act as a point person for the marketing calendar; initiate the creation and distribution of marketing content; and work closely with marketing colleagues, internal constituents, and external partners. This position helps the firm achieve its goals around audience engagement and demand generation.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of task execution for a variety of marketing projects that result in successful completion of firm marketing strategies and programs.
- Aids in coordinating, planning and implementation around assigned events and sponsorships. Maintains relationships with external partners/associations, acting as a point of contact for assigned practice areas. Negotiates sponsorship benefits, coordinates the activation and renewal of sponsorship programs, and key deliverables.
- Supports the implementation of multi-channel campaigns designed to engage and nurture audiences and drive demand in support of practice area/firm goals. Tracks success of marketing campaigns and makes recommendations for improving results in future campaigns.
- Facilitates the distribution of digital communications, including setting up campaigns and marketing lists in CRM, securing approval of content and design from marketing team and relevant practice staff.
- Maintains the marketing and event calendar as well as sales enablement tools for assigned practice areas and communicates status to internal constituents.
- Creates and edits content for marketing campaigns. Includes writing or editing promotional copy (ads, social, e-mail) as well as image selection.
- Maintains expert level of knowledge in CRM and capable of training practice staff in appropriate use of systems to support practice development efforts.
- Tracks and reports inbound and outbound sponsorship programs in support of growth goals.
- Supports data analysis and reporting around promotional response, attendee acquisition, webinar platform, etc.
- Traffics workflows for marketing collateral and communications. Oversees edits, requested changes, and approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration or other related subject area.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in marketing, inclusive of internships and/or volunteer positions while earning degree.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask multiple projects/tasks and re-prioritize as needed.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software a plus.
- Limited travel is required with this position.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For.“ At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free“ culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.