ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a C# Developer for a long term contract opportunity in the Denver area. This role will start off remote due to COVID; however, this role will be onsite in Denver, CO once it is safe to return. This role is more of a mid-level role that will be responsible for:
- Working with business analysts and customers to understand requirements
- Working with team members to apply secure programming techniques using standards and best practices
- Commenting code for peers and testers
- Performing unit testing, configuration management, source code control, deployment and release management; and providing support services as needed.
- Operational support services vary in scope from minor bug fixes (tickets) to major enhancements (change orders).
- Develop enhancements to critical systems.
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX/MVC
- C# ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC5
- SQL Server database design
This long term contract will be onsite in Denver, CO.