IT Project Coordinator (remote within Colorado)
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an IT Project Coordinator for an 8 month contract role (with option to extend. These roles can be remote; however, they are requesting for you to be located within the State of Colorado for equipment pick up (or if the pandemic restrictions are lifted).
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compile project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinate project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- IT Project Coordination or Junior Level Project Management experience
- 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area (Technology).
- Bachelors Degree preferred
This role can be remote; however, they are requesting for you to be located within the State of Colorado in the even they need to meet and for equipment pick up.