Motel 6 / Studio 6
About the role
Come join a company that has been growing rapidly and outperforming the market segment over the last 5 years. G6 Hospitality, which represents the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brand has initiated a system-wide renovation effort, invested in technology and has expanded globally. Specifically, within the Human Resources team we have recently made new investments in technology to better support our team members and put a greater focus on talent management, career pathing and development.
What you will be doing
Our Housekeepers help us deliver a clean, comfortable room with great service to our guests by cleaning the rooms and grounds of the property. Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, the Housekeeper is a member of the Clean Team. Because we are a limited service hotelier, we have a model that makes cleaning rooms easy. We are also dedicated to providing you a safe environment and giving you the training to help you excel in your role. Lastly, it is difficult to find any environment that offers the room for growth, defined career paths and stability that we offer our Team Members.
We offer schedule flexibility, part time and full time positions, with hours being determined by occupancy.
The “top six @ 6“
- People excellence – exhibits a heart for service with dedication to customer service and teamwork
- Product excellence – maintain the cleanliness of each room by following the company's SOP's including “6 Steps to a Clean Room“
- Guest excellence - ensures rooms are clean and properly stocked
- Team member relations – able to step in to perform duties of other Clean Team members as needed
- Partner excellence – reads and completes Maintenance Request forms and reports any maintenance issues, while also reading and completing Housekeeper Assignment sheets
- Other duties – participates in all training and safety meetings
What we are searching for
The Housekeeper is vital to the delivery of our brand promise of delivering a clean, comfortable room with great service. To do so requires:
- Hard work and being a stickler for cleanliness
- Being trustworthy
- Particular about the details
- Taking on extra tasks when needed
- Maintaining high standards
- Ongoing communication with the Head Housekeeper to maximize room readiness and availability
We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to meet all employment qualifications at the time of hire
What it's like at G6
At G6 Hospitality our Team Members......
- Explore a fulfilling career path full of possibilities
- Learn from the best and brightest people in the hospitality industry
- Connect with the community, employees and leadership
- Are authentic and are appreciated for who they are
- Smile and have someone smile back at them
What will you have room to do?
3050 W 49th Ave @ Federal
Denver, CO 80221