This position requires a passion for client/customer satisfaction as well as the desire to continually tackle new challenges. This position often requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity. As part of our dynamic environment and team you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting the needs of our clients. Our supportive, team oriented approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others.
Note: Employment-based non-immigration visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Provides business support and administrative services to a department, including correspondence, mail delivery, external courier services, data entry, document management services, records management, office security, budget monitoring and office supply orders. Will provide administrative services to a site/location, typically in the area of print production, mail services and conference room setup. Will handle special projects of an administrative nature
- Handle participants calls in English (and Spanish); written and oral
- Perform with guidance from other team members, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
- Work cooperatively with other team members (Willis Towers Watson plan administrators, actuaries) to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
- Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design ( e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
- Follow and update documentation materials as directed
- Maintain complete and accurate work papers and audit trails
- Learn and use Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
- Serve as a contact with clients’ human resources personnel
- Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
- Be accountable to team members for agreements and commitments
- This role will begin as remote, and will eventually move back into the office once in-office restrictions are lifted
- 2-5 years’ experience providing administrative support
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills using Excel and other required applications
- Ability to work well with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to interface with clients effectively
- Strong sense of professionalism and maturity
- Outstanding technical skill in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to produce consistently high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Resourceful, proactive self-starter with the ability to think ahead
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Solid project management skills
- Bilingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The salary compensation range being offered for this role is $19.30 to $21.60 per hour. This role is considered non-exempt and therefore eligible for overtime.
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability