BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
CACI is searching for a creative Full Stack Developer to support a large contract with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) in Denver, CO. You'll focus on the development of custom software that is being used to on-board new development teams into a DevOps product line that supports continuous integration / continuous delivery to production environments. The Self Service tool streamlines the onboarding experience various tools across a DevOps product line that includes GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, PCF and Redmine. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Support ongoing development to custom tool.
- Work collaboratively with a small team to deliver microservices to multiple networks that support the user experience and automate processes.
- Develop a unique product that supports a robust DevOps tool set
- Regularly deliver new updates into the Self-Service Onboarding tool
- Integrate new 3rd party tools to expand usability across an expanding product line
- Innovate new developer-supported features that enable better
- Introduce improvements and clarity into the developer experience
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/Poly required
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 0-1 years related work experience
- Familiarity with database administration like DynamoDB, MongoDB, AWS RDS.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to work both within a team and autonomously as tasks dictate.
- Able to digest new technical information at a rapid pace for practical use.
- Appropriate time management capabilities - able to both pace workload and provide feedback to leads on task progress.
- Eagerness to improve efficiency and streamline work procedures.
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent IAT Lv2/3 certificate aligning with DoD 8570 requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
- CI/CD pipeline experience using GitLab or Jenkins
- Experience with Git and configuration management processes.
- Experience with automated test tools and frameworks, e.g. Inspec, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit.
- Experience integrating with identity management, access management, and authorization solutions (PKI, LDAP, OAUTH, OpenID).
- Understanding of agile development practices, including Agile Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open, and unclassified office work environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI Named a Top Workplace in Colorado by The Denver Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.