SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Corporate Development – Denver, Colorado
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant (EA) role serves as an extension of the Development Team Leaders - West. The EA role manages interaction with all internal and external stakeholders to best optimize Development Team Leaders' time and focus. Duties of the Executive Assistant span a wide-range of executive-level support including but not limited to traditional administrative support priorities such as travel logistics, meeting/event planning, customer service, and special projects. This position supports multiple Development leaders and reports directly to the President Development - West. The EA position will be located in SCA's regional office in Denver, CO area (Lakewood or RiNo location options).
- Build “collaborative partnership“ with Development Leaders- West to review tasks and priorities to enable independent follow-through of items with little or no supervision
- Professionally, responsibly and independently interact with internal and external executives and physician leaders on Development Leaders' behalf
- Manage Development Leaders' calendar, including evaluating, prioritizing, and responding to requests and scheduling meetings and the activities to optimize Development Leaders' time and focus
- Responsible for planning and executing all logistics for domestic travel in accordance with SCA's expense policies, including arranging for flights, hotels, car services and preparing properly categorized and validated expense reports for Development Leaders
- Lead efforts to plan, organize, and arrange for small to large corporate meetings, including: coordinating schedules of attendees in alignment with Development Leaders' availability, preparing and appropriately distributing meeting notices/agendas, independently entering into commitments and/or contracts for conference rooms and hotel rooms and food and beverages, securing the approval and issuance of temporary passes/access, etc., and coordinating resources and support for flawless meeting execution and “customer service“
- Coordinate conference calls, zoom, and web-ex meetings.
- Set up for various meetings and take minutes when appropriate.
- Maintain Outlook calendars, pro-actively anticipate conflicts and ensure specific issues are scheduled for follow-up
- Complete expense reports ensuring appropriate documentation is collected and processed
- Process confidential letters, memos, faxes and other documents in a timely manner
- Represent Development Leaders in a positive, supportive, professional manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support for region's cultural events e.g. holiday party, sundries cart, lunch and learns, Town Halls, ALM, Values Heroes program, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Required
- Minimum of 7+ years relevant professional experience is required
- Experience working with senior management; track record of high performance in a high intensity scheduling demanding environment, such as consulting, law firm, banking, private equity or large publicly traded company.
- Ability to set priorities and multitask in a challenging environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are a must
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the public
Please click HERE to apply.