From its humble beginnings in 1888 as Glaser Bros., a single tobacco storefront in San Francisco, Core-Mark has grown into one of the largest distributors and marketers of consumer goods to the convenience retail industry in North America.
Here we grow again!! We are looking for the newest member of our team to fill the role of Dry Room/Driver Check-In Associate who has a positive attitude and a customer-centric approach to their daily work.
This is typically a Monday through Friday job with regular business hours typically scheduled between 7am-7pm.
What's In It For You
Core-Mark offers competitive wages, a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and AD&D coverage, along with a 401k with a Company match!
- 1-2 years of prior logistics/warehouse experience is desirable but not required
- Positive, friendly, team-oriented approach
- Solid computer skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Check in drivers with route sheets and scan load lists into system
- Assist with unloading of trucks - totes, crates, and boxes using jacks and/or powered equipment as certified (training provided)
- Check in products on floor and freezer, verify records and issue customer credits
- Scan dry room returns
- Process damaged and returned products
- Processing of credits utilizing the AS400 and Windows-based systems
- Re-stock and re-package product as needed
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Ability to regularly lift/moves totes, boxes, and crates of approximately 25lbs
- Occasional lifting/moving (