***In terms of logistics, all interviews will take place over phone or video due to the coronavirus**
Spiceworks, Ziff Davis is a safe, inclusive place for people of all backgrounds and walks of life. We strongly encourage you to apply if you are from a marginalized or underrepresented group, particularly in the technology industry. Some candidates may see a long list of job requirements and feel discouraged because they don't match every single bullet point -- we ask: please apply anyway. We're flexible on location wherever possible - we are a Work From Anywhere company. We don't believe in a “perfect“ candidate and we embrace our “Evolve and Adapt Quickly“ core value, so if you believe that this is a role that you'll be excited to work in every day, want to be a part of a culture like ours, and will be relentless about Pushing Boundaries to succeed, please apply.
Who we are: Spiceworks Ziff Davis (SWZD) is the trusted global marketplace for connecting technology buyers and sellers across all marketing channels. We provide the valued information IT and business decision makers need to research, buy, and manage technology while delivering the intelligence and insights technology brands need to create and sell better products and services. By combining the breadth and depth of the Spiceworks Community with expert content, trusted 1st party data, and proven lead generation capabilities, Spiceworks Ziff Davis is uniquely positioned to help technology buyers and sellers to grow their businesses.
Who you are: Enjoy working with multiple teams and partners to solve business challenges? Thrive on creating efficient workflows and processes and using technology to the fullest? Do you make to-do lists of your to-do lists and jump for joy when you cross something off? If you are detail-oriented, eager to learn new skills (platforms/software), and get pumped working at breakneck speeds, Spiceworks Ziff Davis wants you! We are looking for a Director, Lead Generation to partner with Product & Engineering, Sales and Marketing to direct and oversee the fulfillment of lead gen campaigns with a people first attitude - focusing on timely delivery and quality execution. Think you’re the right fit? Time to apply!
What you’ll do: As a Spiceworks Ziff Davis Director, Lead Generation, you’ll be tasked with bringing solutions to the table when faced with internal and external roadblocks. You’ll be perfectly at ease working across multiple departments and personalities to deliver booked revenue and help secure more revenue from customers. You’ll also be a natural at putting plans into action and creating order out of chaos. Trust us, you’ll have a blast every step of the way!
Responsibilities: What will I do?
- Lead a team of Lead Generation Specialists and Managers to deliver campaigns and revenue to the company
- Take the initiative to help define allocation processes, troubleshoot campaign delivery issues and resolve technical challenges. You’ll also help evaluate and spearhead implementation of new technologies that lead to more efficient operations and/or generate revenue
- Ensure that we maximize delivery of booked revenue
- Seamlessly monitor how your team contributes to performance metrics like renewal rates and lead quality while proactively providing insights and recommendations for improving
- Take the process reins to ensure smooth and efficient operation between clients, sales, customer success, campaign management and product marketing.
- Partner with engineering and marketing on new product development and go to market strategies
- Coach, train and motivate team members to excel in their role
- Maintain close partnerships with 3rd party vendors
- Set the example in accurate revenue related reporting including weekly revenue updates, month end actualization and other ad hoc requests as needed
- Be the industry subject matter expert for sales, marketing, product and engineering for lead generation execution
- Demonstrate the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties as the needs of our clients and our operations change. Additional responsibilities may be delegated in order to assist meeting our goals and mission
Qualifications: What does it take to do this job?
- 5+ years previous experience in Operations or Customer Success and people management
- Strong leadership, managerial and time management skills
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Problem-solving chops and ability to find creative solutions
- Comfortable with direct external client communication
- High level of analytical ability and communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate complex situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly in Excel with pivot table, v-lookup & formula expertise