3Q Digital is the largest independent agency in digital marketing, and the way we work reflects our roots: we're relentless, restless, and constantly striving to innovate and drive growth for our clients. Since our founding in 2008, we’ve turned disruptive companies into market leaders and household names – think GoPro, Fitbit, Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey, Square, and beyond.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We work with the fastest-growing B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and lead gen clients in the U.S. We're smart and fast-paced and keep our employees happy in 12 great offices, including San Francisco, San Diego, New York, Chicago, Austin, Denver, Raleigh, San Mateo, Charlottesville, Burlington (VT), Dublin, and Singapore.
Our Account Managers are our resident paid search and paid social experts, responsible for keeping on top of trends, developments, and best practices and putting them to optimal use for each client’s paid search campaign.
Our Account Managers work with brand-name companies who demand – and recognize – excellence. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that includes production and client services, all working to make sure client needs are anticipated and met. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following key areas: 1) design and execution of paid search and paid social strategy 2) acting as the primary paid search and paid social POC for your assigned clients by answering client emails and leading weekly calls 3) project management on accounts you own.
You will need to have more than SEM and paid social experience; you will need to have the drive to work independently and the communication skills to work as part of a thriving team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving paid search and paid social strategy for top tier clients.
- Creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives & optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Setting and hitting client targets for both volume and ROI.
- Identifying and executing tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1 year paid search/social experience (AdWords/adCenter a must; Facebook ads a plus) and be comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodology
- Proven prior work experience presenting findings and making recommendations for account optimizations to internal or external clients
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional things that will impress us:
- A Google Analytics certification
- You are an energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the search engine marketing space
- You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
Best in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce and our best-in-class workforce ultimately drives the culture at 3Q Digital. We’re not just talking good office coffee and happy hours (though we have all of that). Our unique culture is developed and nurtured by the values, beliefs, philosophies, and operating style of our people and core values: Own It,Everyone’s a Client, Do the Math, Act for the Greater Good, and Innovate.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Named one of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, a 401K plan, and paid parental leave
Student loan, college savings, and
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work from home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
Our amazing offices decide their own perks, including office happy hours and events, games, weekly catered lunch, and free snacks.
Best-in-class digital marketing results require the best-in-class workforce, and we believe that comes from a diverse mix of backgrounds and experiences. 3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q a welcoming and inclusive organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only