pureIntegration is looking for an DevOps Engineer to assist with engineering, integration, and support of multiple systems that are part of the AWS Kubernetes Rancher implementation. The Rancher implementation manages container orchestration and AWS resources required to run many important applications across the enterprise. The platform has high visibility as it is integral to supporting critical applications.
The ideal candidate would have extensive Dev Ops experience working with AWS, Kubernetes, and Container Orchestration platforms such as Rancher.
- Help developers deliver their code to production (pipelines, Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals to help smooth the tight release deadlines.
- Work closely with developers and QA teams to understand how to improve their processes and deliver high quality software more effectively.
- Hands-on development with Ansible, terraform, and Python scripting languages.
- Help monitor and troubleshoot both development and production environments.
- Communicate the work done clearly and concisely; help developers and other teams understand the code developed with the goal of becoming self-sufficient.
- Develop methods for application development teams to incorporate monitoring configuration into their DevOps processes
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in design, deployment, operations, and knowledge transfer to end clients
- Platforms: Kubernetes, AWS
- Delivery: Gitlab CI, Ansible, Terraform and custom tools
- Data: PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis
- Programming: Python and Shell-scripting
- Enterprise tools: Gitlab, Slack Enterprise, Jira, Confluence
Location: Denver, CO
- 5+ years of experience in software operations (Continuous integration, Continuous deployment, development tools, and release processes).
- Hands on experience with Jenkins and Gitlab Pipelines using Docker containers as artifacts.
- Must have experience with Kubernetes Administration and Cloud Native application deployments.
- Hands on experience with configuration and automation tools. Preferable Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with data-driven software and application troubleshooting using monitoring and collection tools such as Splunk, kubectl, etc.
- Experience getting the developer’s code from inception to production ready in collaboration with Agile development teams and infrastructure hosting teams.
- Experience deploying multi-tier software architecture in virtual infrastructure (Kubernetes and AWS).
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and networking concepts.
- Strong understanding and experience with web SaaS architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile development tools like Git and JIRA.
- Familiar with at least one programming language other than bash scripting.
- BS in Computer Sciences or related degree desired.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.