At Myagi, Customer Success Managers drive user adoption, engagement and retention. Our CSMs own user education. CSMs understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of feedback and user data. They are involved in all aspects of user support. The CSM turns these insights into onboarding and success plans as well as product feedback. Then they do the work to create loyalty.
What You’ll Do
- Being the main point of contact between Myagi and the users in a number of named accounts
- Delivering new customer onboardings, training new platform end users, and post go-live support
- Understanding user outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, running NPS surveys and gathering other feedback via Intercom and Zoom.
- Representing our users to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborating closely with account team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborating with the engineering team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Analyzing customers’ levels of product engagement and providing feedback on issues or gaps
- Delivering insights to customers that provide a strong business case for expansion of our user base
- All Myagians look to customer success for input across our customer-facing decisions
What You Have Done
- 2+ years customer success or customer support experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and having difficult conversations
- Experience working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic professional services skills to consult on customer personnel needs
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills to confidently discuss integrations via API
- College degree preferred but not required
What you can do
- Experience working effectively with, and managing, customer stakeholders
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collegial, cooperative style
- Strong numeracy and ability to discuss business implications of usage data and insights
- Able to operate and prioritize effectively within a constantly changing work environment
- Strong growth mindset, effectively learning from and adapting to both wins and losses
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with peers and superiors in a high pressure setting
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
For brands, we enable them to connect and distribute content directly to the retailers that stock their products around the world. There's a direct communication channel to frontline staff and they get real time feedback through detailed analytics.
For retailers, we integrate a combination of external supplier content with internal “tribal knowledge“ to ensure that frontline staff have access to the right information, at exactly the right time, to help drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
We have a fast-growing network global customers, including some of the world's leading retailers and brands such as Nike, Adidas, Intersport, Giant Bikes, New Balance, Garmin, Hibbett Sports and Bayer... to name a few.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a strong culture where we collaborate, challenge and support each other to pave successful careers. We have a global team of talented people, excited to transform the way knowledge is shared and help millions of frontline staff excel every day.
At Myagi, we believe in working better together. Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that inspires us and makes us feel part of a team. We believe any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 3 core values
Respect for the person before and the person after you: We try to practice the Golden Rule (“Do unto others...“ and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and always thinking about the person that has to come after us. We strive to bring a depth of empathy to the company we build, each other and the people we serve.
Proactively open: Like 7-11, we’re always open. We foster respect for one another through candor. We look for opportunities to be open and give feedback that fosters excellence in everything we do. We believe success for our stakeholders (whether our teammates, clients or shareholders) comes when we focus on continuous learning and selfless coaching. The purpose is not to criticize but to elevate one another.
Do the right things right, Right now: We find the things that are like oxygen to us and our customers and we deliver them as if they were as critical to our existence as oxygen.
Why You’ll Love It Here
* Our Attitude: We’re creating a new industry from scratch!
* Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Channel Success.
* Our ROI: Reduce channel conflict, increase sell-in, and improve sell through.
* Our Technology: Integrations, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
* Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
* Our Clients: Great companies like Nike, Giant Bikes, Luxottica, Rip Curl, Hibbett Sports, Bayer, and Marriott.
* Our Team: Founders in their bones, who’ve done this before and are doing it again, but better.
* Our Values: They are unique - Respect for the person before and after, Proactively open, Do the right things right. Right now.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, and PTO we want you to take.
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.