Contract Corporate Recruiter
Lucas Group has partnered with a client on their search for a Contract Corporate Recruiter located in Downtown Denver. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work for a Fortune 100 company and come in and hit the ground running. Depending on business needs this position could go perm in 3-4 months. This well-organized, motivated individual will be responsible for full cycle recruiting for entry level to higher level roles for the field and corporate level while partnering with key leaders and hiring managers on identifying industry experts, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, organizing and executing networking events and much more.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, attract and recruit experienced professionals
- Source passive and active candidates through a variety of methods including networking, cold calls, referrals, social media, etc.
- Interview candidates and schedule potential meetings with hiring managers
- Collect feedback from mangers and new hires for process improvements
- Maintain tracking databases to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market intelligence, and innovative recruiting techniques
- Support other recruiting projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ year’s recruitment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.