Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a someone who can provide the project support needed to ensure cross-team readiness for SaaS commercial models. The role will be accountable for maintaining cross-organizational requirements, monitoring execution and compliance with product introduction program requirements, and working with field and product leaders to continually optimize the product GTM motion.
You have strong interpersonal skills to foster close working relationships with executives, sales, customer success, channel, product management, and business transformation teams. In addition, you are a strategic attitude, and are data driven in your approach, intellectual curiosity, and have the ability to influence, detail oriented and you are able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
- Drive SaaS commercial change and evolution to support Splunk’s growing cloud business and our evolving GTM needs across attract-land-adopt-expand-renew
- Work closely with Splunk GTM and sales leaders, Splunk IT and Business Transformation, and acquired SaaS businesses to support all aspects of SaaS commercial transformation across key Splunk systems (Eloqua, SFDC, CPQ, SAP BRIM, Zuora integration)
- Develop, coordinate, communicate, and execute on new SaaS GTM systems requirements, including helping business partners develop clear requirements, MVP, business justification, achievements and timelines, and assess risks
- Continually look for ways to improve and scale GTM processes & operations
- Partner with the overall IT organization for long-term planning, prioritization, roadmap planning, design, and UAT
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management across cross functional groups
- Track and communicate project status and dependencies to all impacted parties
- Coordinate on strategic system projects with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance/OM, and Product Management teams
- 5-12 years of experience driving SaaS /Cloud and GTM needs across a fast growing enterprise software company
- SaaS GTM Systems and Operations expertise. Familiarity with underlying capabilities needed for seamless customer sales experience and commercial subscription systems capabilities for SaaS sales & renewals operations
- Experience with usage-based billing, metering, pooled license entitlements, automated license and trial provisioning, cloud marketplace sales
- Knowledge and hands on experience with strategic systems transformation projects with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance/OM & PM teams.
- Previous experience with the following: owning projects from initial question to development to rollout, prioritize multiple & competing priorities.
- You are known as someone who “gets stuff done” and isn’t afraid to roll up sleeves.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA/graduate degree a plus
- For this specific role we are not able to consider sponsorship/visa transfers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.