Want to work for a fun, fast-paced company that is rapidly growing? Do you thrive on nurturing customer relationships and providing high-touch experiences? Are you known by your customers as a competent, reliable, and enthusiastic resource that directly contributes to increasing in their profitability? Do you regularly offer business and strategy insights that makes the difference for your customers? If so, keep reading! If you want to be rewarded for taking charge and getting things done at a company with an exciting story and cutting-edge products, then look no further, we’ve got the job for you!
HERE'S WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- Your incentive plan rewards your ability to grow your territory.
- You get to train others on skin health and create both amazing patient outcomes and stellar business results.
- The HydraFacial Company is a profitable business with a proven, effective, and patented technology you can feel proud to represent.
- We have a high growth strategy that will lead to advancement opportunities for outstanding leaders and high achievers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Build a territory and establish lasting relationships with aestheticians and other aesthetics professionals in physician practices, med-spas, resorts, and day spas.
- Provide ongoing clinical training, introducing new products, and providing business development and marketing support that ensures their success with the award-winning HydraFacial.
- Help clients understand how to position the HydraFacial treatment inside their practices and businesses and ensuring the reordering of consumable products.
- Help physician practices and spas improve their top and bottom lines with HydraFacial.
- Working within large territories that will require frequent travel to meet with customers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- At least 4 years of Account Management experience selling into the aesthetics (cash-pay) market -dermatology/plastic surgery.
- Hands-on training experience (having been an esthetician is a plus but not necessary) using a medical or spa device.
- Must have incredible passion for skincare and comfort with performing HydraFacial treatment on others.
- Specific examples of your success helping medical practices or med-spas build a business around your products.
What else can you expect with The HydraFacial Company?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out!
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.