At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- Locates, identifies, and stores warehoused materials in storage locations.
- Strongly prefer candidates with experience in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not required, will train.
- Would like to see candidates who have been required to work on his/her feet all day in a similar work environment.
Education and Experience
- This person must have a high school diploma/equivalent
- Handheld scanner/RF gun experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with using a computer.
- 1+ years of experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Be able to work on his/her feet all day in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s license – Clean MVR REQUIRED
Term of Assignment
- The schedule will be 1st Shift – 7:00am – 4:30pm. OT is required at this time.
- Monday through Friday
- This person must have a high school diploma/equivalent and be able to work on his/her feet all day in a fast paced environment
- This is an 11 months beginning on November 2016 through October 2017, with the potential to have long term extensions, up to 3 years, based on performance and client need.
- Full Time Contract Position
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans