Sales Associate - Delray, FL
Who We Are:
Born in sunny San Diego, Blenders Eyewear was forged from fun. It all started in a crowded California club in 2012, when founder Chase was inspired by a simple set of off-brand shades and a dope DJ set. What began as a night with close friends and good tunes turned into a full-blown passion for sunglasses and a belief that great style didn’t have to come with a big price tag.
At Blenders, we design Sun, Snow, and Prescription eyewear with the understanding that compromise is overrated. Every creation is equal parts stylish, performance-driven, and price-friendly—no exceptions. We craft gear for those who lust for life’s adventure and believe it’s better to “Blend Out” than blend in. So if you’ve always felt the day sounds better when you press ‘Play’ on your passions; that hard work is the hook that makes life’s song work; and that great things really can be born from a good time, you should hit us with your credentials. Because like us, it sounds like you’re here to change the game, not just play it.
The Future Is Bright at Blenders… are you ready to Live Forward together? We’re searching for a Sales Associate—let us know you have what it takes below!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, the Sales Associate, or as we like to call Shade Specialist, is responsible for providing a world-class customer experience. This role has a direct and immediate impact on the success of Blenders. The Shade Specialist has a positive attitude, professional vibe and is always willing to go above and beyond for our customers.
- Communicates the values and brand of Blenders
- Stays up to date on new launches and styles while providing accurate product information
- Anticipates the needs of customers while always offering exceptional style advice
- Uses best judgment in all customer service matters to quickly address any customer complaints
- Brings the highest level of customer service, communicates with all customers through high energy, engaging conversations that build retention of customers
- Assists the ASM & SM with inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Accurately processes all payment transactions through the POS system
- Keeps the store tidy by performing all regular cleaning activities that are assigned
- Maintains safe working conditions for all employees and customers and resolves any safety concerns quickly
- Collaborates with the Managers on ideas to reinvent retail and the Blenders shopping experience
- Maintains stock levels on the floor
- Protects company assets by following loss prevention procedures
- Maintains a positive relationship with the Store Management team
- Is respectful, dependable, and collaborative
Other Job Functions:
- Performs additional duties as needed and assigned by the Assistant and Store Manager
Why You’re Right for this Role:
- 1-3 years of retail experience or related field
- Genuine interest in providing outstanding customer service
- Basic understanding of sales practices
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Strong communicator
- Effectively speak with customers, peers and management
- Ability to train and give clear direction
- Problem solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule and be available to work weekends
Besides working in the sunny main street of downtown Delray, Fl (E Atlantic Ave) with some of the coolest people you will ever meet, Blenders also offers:
- Blenders is growing fast! We've got some incredible opportunities for learning and growth ahead.
- You'll receive an awesome free & discount - 50% off all product!
This is a part-time position operating out of our Delray Beach and reporting directly to the Retail Store Manager. The retail store hours are Monday through Sunday 10am-7pm.
Blenders Eyewear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Blenders Eyewear is committed to providing diversity and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided upon on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.