Looking for Full-Time or Part-Time Hours? EXTRA MONEY! Comfort Keepers values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over - Comfort Keepers is where you belong!
We challenge and encourage our team to make daily decisions centered around what a preferred community contributor and loving employer would provide. Our range of services focuses on helping our clients with their activities of daily living while remaining in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of their own home.
Comfort Keepers offers the following In-Home Caregiver benefits:
- Competitive pay range starting at $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Robust Comfort Keepers support teams
- 401K program
- Weekly Pay
- Strong community leadership for 21 years
- Paid training program
- Employee referral bonus
- Flexible schedule weekday and weekend shift available
- Immediate hours available upon completion of our in-home caregiver training programs
In-Home Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
Learn more about how you can become a Comfort Keeper In-Home Caregiver providing the highest quality of life through in-home care via any of the following options:
- Apply online
- Call our office at 614-263-1998.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
This In-Home Caregiver position is open at our Columbus, OH Office Located at, 5761 Chandler Ct, Westerville, OH 43082. Our office serves the Central Ohio area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: https://www.comfortkeepers.com/CentralOhio