Machine Operator - Entry Level
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Machine Operator – Entry Level in DeLand, FL
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Machine Operator – Entry Level for one of our top manufacturing clients in DeLand, FL.
As a Machine Operator – Entry Level placed with Kelly Services, you will perform scheduled preventive maintenance as assigned by supervisor according to the Preventive Maintenance schedule. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your assembly career to the next level.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance as assigned by supervisor according to the Preventive Maintenance schedule
- Adhere to plant policies/procedures, department safety rules, Good Manufacturing Practices ISO 13485 regulations and Good Housekeeping procedures.
- Complete all pertinent paperwork pertaining to the finished product being produced according to established guidelines in the manufacturing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain required maintenance equipment records
- Use of micrometers, dial calipers, and other precision measuring instruments to perform dimensional and physical inspections
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards
- Uses ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 sampling standard, part drawings, and specifications to determine inspection and testing required as well as acceptable quality levels
- Selects products for inspection evaluation at specified stages in production process, performs various visual, dimensional, performance, mechanical, electrical, or chemical inspections per required characteristics
- Report any unusual circumstances to supervisor and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Responsible for the observation of department regulations and to use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required; must be safety conscious and Lockout / Tag out trained.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be highly Mechanical – mechanics, machine repair, machine set up and/or machine maintenance
- At least 6 months of experience in machine operator, assembly, inspection or manufacturing
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to jovc833 @kellyservices.com or feel free to call Jeff Dosal at 601-866-6703.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.