Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for the Release Management lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases across the Agile Release Train (ART). Releases include, but are not limited to, application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, and hardware upgrades. The Release Manager also recommends the tools and services to help product management and scrum teams manage and deploy releases into the ART's non-production and production environments.
- Manages relationships and coordinates work between different teams across all locations. Partners with Scrum and system teams to create awareness of priority and schedule of deployment activities through environments to ensure the focus is sustained on the highest priority technical and business features. Works with stakeholders to prioritize and schedule features for release. Leads developers to understand the impact of branches and code merges.
- Plans release windows and cycles across the Portfolio/ART, managing and resolving issues that affect scope, schedule and quality. Leads the coordinating release content and effort based on the prioritization of business value. Measures and monitors progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget.
- Conducts Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews. Leads and coordinates Go-Live activities, including executing deployment plans and checklists.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Software Release Management, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps/Automation, or related field
#LI-MF1 #BI-Remote #Remote
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.