Who We Are
We're Dealer Tire, a family-owned, international distributor of tires and parts established in 1918 in Cleveland, OH. We're laser focused on helping the world's largest and most trusted auto manufacturers grow their tire business—in fact, we've sold more than 60 million tires to date. We're a thriving company, and we're looking for driven individuals to join our team. That's where you come in!
What's In It For You
We have a dedicated crew of more than 1,400 passionate and innovative employees throughout the United States. Here are a few reasons why we'd make a great team:
- We respect your need for work-life balance. Our specialists have more personal time each day than hours spent at work, and a 5-day work week.
- We invest in our employees. We offer a strong base salary and an uncapped monthly bonus, as well as an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching.
- Work in a premium dealership. Get the best of both worlds! Enjoy working inside a premium partner OEM dealership as a Dealer Tire employee.
- Our employees are happy. Nearly 85% of our associates said they would highly recommend working at Dealer Tire to others. But hear it for yourself: Check out this video to see what our Tire Sales Specialists have to say about working at Dealer Tire.
As a Tire Sales Specialist, you will work for Dealer Tire inside a premium OEM dealership. If you are an innovative individual who performs with excellence, energy, fairness, and accountability, then consider a future with Dealer Tire.
- Selling tires to customers on the service drive to exceed assigned sales goals.
- Inspecting customers' cars on the service drive.
- Diagnosing tire-related problems, recommending service, and quoting prices.
- Assuring necessary repairs are completed as ordered and priced as quoted.
- Maintaining strong, effective relationships with customers and dealer personnel.
- Overseeing customer satisfaction and solving problems that arise.
- Completing monthly market analyses.
- Assisting in store operations (i.e. maintaining inventory, opening/closing the store, etc.).
- Assisting dealership technicians to ensure service levels are maintained.
- 2+ years of tire service experience, preferably in a retail tire and service environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
- May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tire's Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy.
- Proficient computer skills to include experience with MS Office and online order management applications.
Physical Job Requirements
This position requires applicants to be able to be on their feet 7-8 hours a day. Must be able to keep up with service drive traffic and inspect 80-100 vehicles a day. Applicants also must be able to lift up to 45 pounds unassisted.
Dealer Tire is a drug-free environment. All applicants being considered for employment must pass a pre-employment drug screening before beginning work. Random drug testing for all Dealer Tire Store associates also is required.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is the right fit for you, then we invite you to apply today to join our team!
Why Dealer Tire: An amazing opportunity to join a growing organization, built on the efforts of hard working, innovative, and team-oriented people. We offer a competitive salary
- bonus, and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401k matching (50% on the dollar up to 7% of employee contribution).
EOE Statement Dealer: Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act*), or any other legally protected status, with respect to employment opportunities.
- ADA Disclosure: Any candidate who feels that they may need an accommodation to complete this application, or any portions of same, based on the impact of a disability should contact Dealer Tire's Human Resources Department to discuss your specific needs. Please feel free to contact us at ADAAAccommodation@dealertire.com or via phone at 833-483-8232.