Under direct supervision, the chemical cleaning technician is responsible for completing appropriate paperwork and safely operating necessary equipment on jobs requiring Chemical Cleaning technology for maintenance and turnarounds at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and HPC company policies, practices and procedures.
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the chemical cleaning service line in accordance with operation training and guidelines and safety procedures.
- Performs job set up tasks
- Performs maintenance when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
- High school diploma of equivalent
Skills and experience:
- 0-2 years related experience
- CDL License preferred
- Ability to conform to work hours
- Ability to complete all paperwork
- Safe Operation of all equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes
- Must provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).