Brown & Brown of Massachusetts in Dedham, MA is seeking a Benefits Analyst to join our team! The Benefit Analyst partners with the Employee Benefits team to provide its clients with the highest possible level of service regarding all aspects of their group insurance coverages during the renewal process and throughout the plan year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all information required for the client's renewal period is gathered in a timely and accurate manner for quoting purposes involving both renewal rates generated by the carrier and renewal rates using online systems.
- Prepares renewal materials including Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy by reviewing and proofreading all materials.
- Assists with all aspects of meeting preparation including scheduling appropriate participants
- Assists with renewal implementation including confirmation letters, applications, enrollment forms, waivers, and termination letters. Drafts employee communications, open election forms and benefit summaries.
- Serves as first level of response with regard to client issues ensuring client satisfaction and appropriate follow-up. Keeps Account Executive informed of all situations and resolutions.
- Ensures that all client files are kept current and complete.
- Develops and maintains solid knowledge of insurance coverages and carrier information by proactively attending carrier provided training sessions and reading carrier generated communications as well as attending internal meetings and information sessions.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree strongly preferred (will consider high school diploma with related experience)
- Experience in the employee benefits/insurance industry preferred, but willing to train
- Willing to obtain insurance license
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Cydney Bain, Regional Talent Acquisition Professional [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.