We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, and highly motivated Sr. Accountant, Tax and Audit Services to join our CPA and Assurance Services Team in our Decatur office.
- Utilize financial statements and audit intel to review and compile financial information to complete a successful and accurate audit of the client.
- Assist in preparing client reports
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Work on a variety of different accounting projects
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele
- Review business, individual, fiduciary, and not for profit tax returns
- Prepare more complex tax returns
- Assist partners and managers in consulting with closely held businesses and individual clients on financial and tax planning matters
- Providing review of staff work product and performance
- Lead client engagements and teams.
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- 1+ years at Sr. Audit level
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Travel to client sites (Central Illinois).
- Verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of clientele
Working for Sikich:
Working at Sikich, you’ll become part of a highly motivated and competent team that values individual effort and growth while encouraging balance between your personal and work life. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset—our employees drive our success. Sikich is honored to have been named a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune and recognized nationally as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, learn more about Sikich — and the possibilities for you.
Visit us at www.sikich.com
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Life at Sikich LLP