Requisition Number: SOFTW08284
Are you a person who loves planning, designing, developing, configuring, testing, and implementing simple to moderately complex Software Developer business solutions? When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training, experience and benefits.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lead complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and unit testing for information worker applications based on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
- Prior military or non-profit experience
- In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- A solid understanding of business workflows and capabilities of Microsoft Office suite of products (InfoPath forms, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word Documents)
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Business analysis and business process understanding.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, configuring, testing, and implementing simple to moderately complex Software Developer solutions.
- Develop custom Software Developer solutions using seeded functionality (workflows, web parts, etc..) as well as custom solutions using .NET development strategies
- Develop customize reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Web Developer, Site Administrator and Content Publishing Site Manager, focusing creating an environment to increase online engagement for users.
- Create and execute a plan for migrating of all site content and customization from MOSS 2007 to another system.
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise Software Developer enterprises.
- Provide Training to End User
Does this sound like a place for you? If so, please apply today. Our process takes about 10 minutes to complete. Once you do, our recruiting team will reach out to you within a few days. Thank you for your time and your interest in Goodwill of North Georgia.