Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We're the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Candidate will join our Global Software Distribution Services (GSDS) team.
- They will be responsible for implementation planning, distribution and deployment monitoring of software, patches, and security updates for Motors MAC and Windows-based Operating Systems and its components, as well as Line of Business applications.
- The candidate also has an opportunity to engage in the early stages of GSDS. expanded Service Delivery to the Ubuntu client platform.
- They will collaborate with Software Developers and Client Engineering to ensure ongoing quality and sustainability.
- Additionally they will uphold our sustainability tasks required to maintain team documentation, execute process audits and preserve the accuracy of the team's SharePoint site.
- Members of the Global Software Distribution Services team are located in the greater Detroit area, as well as in the UK, Mexico and India.
- We are truly a global, diverse team working efficiently and effectively together to meet our customers. needs.
- Implementation planning, distribution and deployment monitoring of software, patches, and security updates for MAC Operating System and its components, as well as Line of Business applications.
- Provide day to day support of software deployments using SCCM or Jamf deployment tool.
- Create deployment collections and advertisements, validating distribution points and manage the deployment throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Lead the field testing and certification process for applications.
- Work closely with the IT Service Desk, PC Renewal team, Site Management and other key IT partners on incident/problem resolution.
- Support ongoing improvements by leading and participating in process improvement and brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain miscellaneous sustainability tasks.
- Maintain team documentation.
- Maintain accuracy of the team's SharePoint site.
- Be an advocate for customer requirements.
- Must have experience supporting MAC and Windows Operating Systems.
- Prefer Windows 10 experience.
- 2+ years of experience deploying software using Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Technical knowledge in the area of software deployment
- Excellent process discipline skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a global team and as an individual when required, in a demanding environment
- Experience deploying software using the Jamf tool
- Experience supporting Ubuntu platform
- Experience deploying software using the Landscape tool
- Experience in the area of IT Day to Day Operations and customer support
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of applications, Visio and/or Camtasia
- Experience with incident and problem resolution
- Understanding of Network and/or Server infrastructure
- Understanding of Active Directory structure
- Great opportunity to engage with customers across all skill teams
- Off hours and weekend support may be required at times
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.