Do you enjoy working hands-on utilizing some of the best technology in the printing and packaging industry? Does accepting daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is seeking a Web-to-Print Press Operator to operate the HP Indigo Press Technology utilized in production in the Web-to-Print ® Division. You will be expected to operate the machine at the highest efficiency possible while following standard operating procedures and work instructions to produce a high quality product. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, our Web-to-Print Press Operators are able to work in a friendly environment with a potential to grow with the company. Currently we are seeking an individual for our 3rd shift, working from 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., Sunday; 12:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m., Monday - Thursday. Employees on this shift work 36 hours but are paid for 40 hours. The shift differential for 3rd is $2.00 more per hour. Internal Application Deadline is Thursday, August 6, 2020.
Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally recognized company; our customers vary from small to large companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By following our company mission of speed-to-market, product development, service development and quality, we have created a company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that values each of our employees.
- Responsible for complying with and following all standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Perform all job tasks utilizing required personal protective equipment and correct safety procedures.
- Web the press.
- Clean the press.
- Understand and properly utilize HP DFE Software.
- Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school.
- Ability to effectively navigate and operate a computer.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the English language fluently.
- Math skills such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
- Regular attendance is required. May be required to work some overtime.
Belmark offers a friendly working environment with a competitive benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic
- On-site Fitness Center