Job title: Test Administrator
Job location: 325 FSS/FSDE, 921 Beacon Beach Road; Tyndall AFB, FL; 32403-5701
Schedule: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
10 to 11 units of work a month, every unit is four hours.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited United States of America institution.
- Ability to use and maintain computer system, equipment and software is mandatory.
- Knowledge of computer-based testing for military and civilian programs, network
infrastructure concepts and troubleshooting techniques for Ethernet local area network (LAN), intranet and internet connectivity.
- Shall read, write, understand, and speak the English language with sufficient skill to
- Able to lift 25 pounds.
- Log in all exams in the AFAEMS data base, ensuring that entries are made no later than the first duty day after tests are received. Track all tests returned, destroyed, or forwarded.
- Identify all newly arrived AU tests on the envelope, showing the name of the student, test identification number, date received, and expiration date. Enter all AU tests into the data file in the established format. Notify Unit Training Manager (UTM) of receipt of paper based mandatory CDC examinations within 3 working days of receipt. Verify in CDSAR, prior to testing, number of exams to be administered and ensure course has not expired.
- Notify students when tests have arrived, first by e-mail and later by phone if needed. Require all examinees to present military identification and be in military uniform before allowing them to test.
- Require all examinees to present military identification and be in military uniform before allowing them to test.
- Instruct all examinees at the beginning of each session to read carefully and follow instructions ,adhere to time limits.
- Follow administration directions provided for computer based testing. Must be able to utilize answer sheet manager (FTP) to forward test results, be able to score and print exam results and ensure examinee is provided the correct exam.