Supply Chain / Logistics
GCR is one of the nation’s largest full-service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Responsible for the inventory and distribution of tires.
• Load, unload, check, and tally tires and other products during receiving and shipping process to and from carriers
• May operate forklift, pallet jacks and other equipment to load and unload tires
• Maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing tire in stock; recording location of inventory
• Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
• Any other duties as assigned
Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must have a valid DL license
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.