What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization
The Pre-Sales Organization at Qlik is a key interface to our customers and prospects working in tandem with all other Qlik departments, including Business Development, Sales, Consulting and Support. In this role, you will leverage these relationships in order to support overall sales efforts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in the territory's existing customer base. The teams work geographically, and may be industry focused as well.
The Solutions Architect will:
- Perform product presentations, POCs (Proof of Concept) within the prospect/customer environment.
- Position the Qlik value proposition and architecture to both IT and business audience.
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals for the respective market segment.
- Establish technical credibility and build relationships with key stakeholders in accounts
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Independently identifying and acquiring new business opportunities within your region coupled with up selling to existing customer base
- Collaborate with Qlik’s partners to build, manage and close new opportunities
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Qlik will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Participation in industry or regionally focused field marketing events
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- More than 5 years of technical experience, preferably in a software organization.
- Proven ability to work with the sales team during all aspects of a sales cycle. Proven ability to facilitate the closing of large deals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle.
- Confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Deep understanding of the Big Data market. Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and RDBMS.
- Experience with replication or ETL tools and CDC technology
- Experience with Cloud technology
- Hands-on Experience
- Travel is required for this position.
- Database / security / software engineering qualification may be advantageous
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, multi-national accounts at senior IT and business levels
- Experience using Qlik QDI Platform is a great advantage/preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred degrees: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information management
The location for this role is:
- Mexico Based
*Please submit your resume/CV in English*
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.