What You’ll Get to Do: Our team is seeking a Senior Analyst to work in our Washington, DC location.
What You'll Get to Do as a Senior Analyst:
- Support IT program/project.
- Work in Software Design, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements and Software Development Process.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BS degree with 7 plus years of experience.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt and Project Management (PMI/PMP) certification preferred.
- Knowledge of the ALF/SELC documentation requirements.
- Business Process Engineering experience.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities. We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at:
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.