Account Executive, NPHealth
For over 14 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive, secure, reliable, and broadly adopted Cloud platform. AWS offers over 200 fully featured Cloud services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management from 60 Availability Zones (AZs) within 20 geographic regions, spanning the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Sweden, and the UK. AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the world -- including the largest enterprises with the most sensitive and private data, leading government agencies in intelligence, healthcare, and financial services, and the fastest growing start-ups -- to power their infrastructure, make them more agile, more secure, more reliable, and more cost effective. To learn more about AWS, visit https://aws.amazon.com.
Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on increasing the reach of cloud computing across the healthcare provider market? Within AWS Public Sector, Non-Profit Healthcare is a rapidly growing, mission-driven business that is obsessed about serving our health system customers. As an Account Executive working with key Non-profit Healthcare accounts, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Manage contract negotiations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 2+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· 1+ years of experience selling technology to Healthcare customers
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
· Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership
· Demonstrated track record of metrics and quota obtainment
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Strong technical skills, including knowledge of AWS services
· Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted lead generation programs that generate results
· The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.