At AccentCare, we Make A Difference!
As one of the nation’s largest post-acute healthcare providers, we are proud to serve our local communities with personalized and patient-centric care. We leverage our national resources to stay current with the latest innovations in treatments, technology, and therapeutic practices. We are a learning organization and offer many opportunities for professional advancement through ongoing training, online continuing education, tuition and CEU reimbursement. Moreover, our leadership and management teams actively seek to promote from within.
Are you looking to work at the top of your license?
As an RN Case Manager, you will deliver customized one-on-one care for each patient developed in concert with the patient’s physician. You will have the relative autonomy and authority to utilize your extensive experience, training, and critical problem-solving skills. You will also develop plans of daily care to address the complexities of patient needs, applying the latest evidence-based nursing interventions, skills, and techniques.
While doing what you love, you will be offered:
• Competitive Salary
• Growth and promotion opportunities through our Clinical Ladder program
• Opportunity to earn awards and recognition for a job well done!
Why being a Home Health RN Case Manager at AccentCare is different. Our home health clinicians are not confined to an office environment or hospital setting, allowing you to manage the demands of your schedule to best meet the needs of both you and your patients.
Our commitment to you.
We are committed to your career and well-being. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help them integrate quickly and cutting-edge tools to make their daily work easier and more efficient. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits to our regular full-time employees who work over 30 hours per week. You can choose these benefits for you alone or for both you and your family.
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Ability to travel to all business locations
Keywords: Home Health, Home Care