THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's franchise restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU! Great things are happening at Papa John's, where people are always our top priority! Our secret ingredient is YOU!
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform assigned workstation duties including making quality products and taking customer’s orders.
- Provide a high level of customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers by phone or in person and acting with a sense of urgency in everything they do.
- Work as a team and assist each other Team Members, Be on time for their shift; supporting other workstations during their shift, including cleaning, for example sweeping, mopping, wiping counters.
- Comply with uniform and appearance standards.
- Complete all training modules that relate to this position.
- Comply with Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
- Prepare ingredients,
- Complete all closing duties, for example stocking of inventory,
- Train new team members in all applicable training modules.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, walk, grasp firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger dexterity. The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the team member is required to sit, climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or move over 51 pounds.
Work Environment The duties of this job require working in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- May be required to work long hours, days, nights, or weekends, scheduled or unscheduled.
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work with team to accomplish team objectives.
- Must be customer-focused with excellent customer-service skills.
- Must be able to comply with uniform and appearance standards.
Whether you’re a teen looking for your first job, or you have experience, we want you to click “Apply Now” to become a part of the Papa John’s family!
It is the policy of Papa Johns to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. 101 (a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.