Therapist - Behavioral Health - 4172 Indian Ripple - Beavercreek - FT
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
The APP is a provider of direct health care services who synthesizes and utilizes evidence based practice, research and current clinical knowledge. Working in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team. The APP demonstrates an advanced level of medical and nursing knowledge, clinical and technical competence, sound clinical judgment, professionalism as it relates to interpersonal and general communication skills, timely and complete documentation and take responsibility for ongoing professional development and competency validation. The APP role in partnership with supervising/collaborating physician(s) s includes history taking, clinical assessment, and physical examination, and order entry, interpretation of diagnostic studies, clinical diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation of care for the given population.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, or equivalent related field in behavioral sciences (M.S. PCC, LPCC or LISW) with Ohio license; Mental health experience with adult population required; child and adolescent population a plus.
- Patient, courteous, and tactful
- Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public
- Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
- Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
- Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.