Infosys is seeking Dell Boomi Architect. As a Dell Boomi Architect this will be a key position in supporting daily development/architecture/Design related activities for the project.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of Relevant Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Dayton, Ohio or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- At least 7 years of experience with EAI Technologies in design and development.
- At least 7 years of experience with Dell Boomi Atmosphere in Development and Support projects.
- Design and development of Integration solutions using Dell Boomi.
- Support experience in Dell Boomi projects.
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi Monitoring, Application Admin activities.
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi Design Best practices, Error Handling Mechanism, Dell Boomi Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Atom and Molecule administration.
- At least 7 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to guide the team in design and development activities.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and manage technical team activities.
- Ability to perform review of code and design documents.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience in one of the domains like Manufacturing or Retail or Life Sciences etc.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Analytical ability
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province