SharePoint Specialist (with active secret clearance)
Sharepoint Specialist to design and maintain sharepoint database solutions for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC).
Government Contract - Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs.
This support will include developing or enhancing SharePoint applications and functionality, collaborating with stakeholders to identify and accept requirements for updates and enhancements, maintain business operations workflow and ensure design is compliant with federal IT standards, collects and manages feedback from users for future enhancements or improvements, and develops and maintains technical documentation for end-users and future technical administrators to ensure continuity of operations and the use of best practices.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform website administration, web page/site development, content management and maintenance for organizational AF Portal sites and SharePoint sites. Assist in the deployment of web-based technologies and collaboration tools. Develop business automation SharePoint toolsets to include workflows, dashboards and custom lists.
- Conduct communications and computer system analyses, special studies and process reviews. Prepare technical reports, studies and/or briefings.
- Assist the facility manager with planning and executing computer and information system requirements resulting from building renovation, furniture upgrades, and personnel relocations.
- Perform the duties of the Computer System Manager (CSM), Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). Validate all access requests for computer, network and SharePoint resources. Implement the organizational COMPUSEC program.
- Periodically audit user access and privilege levels.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of DoD and AF computing systems and networks to include Cybersecurity, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) IAW DoDI 8500.01 and DoDI 8510.01.
- Support will require individuals to obtain/maintain systems administrative privileges, maintain and update host system patches, implement mandated system vulnerability mitigations and set up user accesses and accounts.
- Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information system security program policy
Perform analysis of network security, based upon the DCID 6/3, Risk Management Framework, and NISPOM Chapter 8 certification and accreditation process; advise customer on IT certification and accreditation issues
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's degree or five (5) years of IT experience is required. Requires SECRET security clearance and IAM Level I DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (i.e. Security + CE).
IT specialist must demonstrate comprehensive experience and knowledge of:
· DoD and AF computing systems and networks including the stand-up, maintenance and support of same.
· NIPRNET computing systems.
· Sharepoint applications and Knowledge Management
· Access requirements to all unclassified DoD and AF computing systems.
· All IT and Information Assurance (IA) regulatory guidance.
· Familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs, JSIG and RMF, and other guiding policy documents
Other required skills include: Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information; Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say; Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements; Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops; Observational skills, to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation; Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff; Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information; Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering).
· Experience working in AFLCMC (or predecessor organizations) program offices.
· Proficiency in the Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems (OS), Windows Group Policy Objects, DoD Cybersecurity, NIST RMF, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Endpoint Security System/Host based Security System (ESS/HBS) and DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
· Other cybersecurity certifications